RML Board Meeting September 6, 2022
Attending: Bridgett Taylor, Tyler Strong, Dena Wilkie, Steve Hall, Fran Flannery
Call to order: 6:06 pm
- Consent Agenda – motion to accept by Steve, 2 nd by Dena, all in favor
a. July, August minutes
b. July and August financial reports
c. Director’s Report
- Policies and planning
a. Strategic planning update –
- Update from Tyler: unable to work on it much this month, queried how to keep
ball rolling without him taking the lead.
- Some ideas include meeting for longer as a larger group – doodle poll to be sent
out by ? Bridgett.
b. Budget priorities
- RML staff needs to have meeting first
- Board members have given feedback on budget priorities.
- Fundraising and community outreach
a. Soup fundraiser – Sunday October 30 th
b. Collaborate on improving pre-order system
c. Annual Appeal – rough draft sent out to board members – wants feedback by 9/30
i. Mailing list check
- need to consolidate 3 lists
- Other business
a. Zoobean website introduction – Tyler let us know about Zoobean software purchased
and will go live later this month. Board members to trial first.
i. Online reading challenges you can sign up for – sponsored by the library and challenges
you can create on your own.
Friends- Dena has not been able to follow up. Fran said she’d email Emily. Dena will get list of
Friends to Fran.
Reminder: next month’s meeting is Thursday 10/6
Meeting adjourned 6:52 pm