The Royalton Memorial Library Association a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization has operated the Royalton Memorial Library in Windsor County since the early 1920s. Our free community library is located in South Royalton. Approximately 80% of our library patrons come from Royalton; the other 20% reside in neighboring towns, including Sharon (pop. 1,502), Tunbridge (pop. 1,284), and Bethel (pop. 2,030). All receive the same free-of-charge Royalton Memorial Library membership, access, and services.

Royalton Memorial Library provides patrons access to laptops, wifi, printing, scanning and photocopy machines. The collection includes books, DVDs (children and adults), Audio Books on CD, and passes to select Vermont State Parks, Museums, and Historic Sites.

Board and Staff

Lu Aubin, Library Director                    
Pam Levasseur, Assistant Director      
Lydia Samson, Library Assistant

Board of Trustees: Frances ‘Fran’ Flannery (President), Phoebe Roda (Treasurer), Maria Loftus (Secretary), Bridgett Taylor, Dena Wilkie, Steven Hall, and Ed Castner

  1. Bylaws
  2. Policies
  3. Library Trustees Board Minutes

Trustee board meetings are open to the public. For information regarding the day and time of scheduled meetings, please reference the calendar